WindTAIWAN Special feature: Let your voice be heard!
By WindTAIWAN / 2020-04-28
Taiwan’s first wind farm, Formosa I, started its operation in the end of 2019, which is a huge step for Taiwan’s renewable energy development. Over the last 3 decades, the innovation of offshore wind power has come a long way and the involves a variety of industries and issues. Therefore, we would like to collect your opinions from more aspects to discover more possibilities of renewable energy, especially offshore wind power.
Reader's Opinion Submission Policy
1. Please e-mail your piece to [email protected], stating “Reader’s opinion submission” in the subject, and address your name and title.
2. Please inform us your full name, contact information, and workplace or academic institution in the text. Paper copy will not be accepted.
e.g., Subject: Reader’s Opinion Submission: John Doe,
Researcher, Sinica Academia/ Student, Sustainable Energy Dept. of NTU
1. The topic should be in both Chinese and English.
2. About the author: please state your name, title, current position, and a simple description of your work and background.
3. Main body: The article can be written either in Chinese or English.
4. Article format and reference citation: Please use academic format such as APA style or IEEE style, etc.
5. Font and arrangement:
Topic- Times New Roman, 20 pt., bold, set in the center.
Segment title- 14 pt., bold, aligned to the left.
Text- 12 pt., justified.
6. If you do not own the copyright of the pictures or tables that you use in the article, please obtain a permission and cite the source.
7. If the piece has been accepted, the author will be authorized a VIP membership for one month.
The organizer reserves the right to make final amendments, changes, explanations, and cancellation of the event.
If there is any related transaction, it will be announced on the our official website and Facebook Fanpage without further notice.