- Each membership account must only be used by one member. For Group membership, a primary member must be appointed for account management. The membership (individual/group) may not be transferred, inherited or loaned under any circumstances.
Terms of membership and legal regulations are automatically effective upon your first use of this website.
When register for individual/group membership please provide true and accurate information. You have the right to see the personal information registered about you upon request. If the information is inaccurate, incomplete or irrelevant, you have the right to request that the information be corrected or deleted.
WindTAIWAN will not be held responsible for any dispute caused by incorrect information provided in membership application.
- Membership Benefits
- “Magazine subscription Membership”- For Individuals. Subscribe for one print magazine (published quarterly) for NT$650. (If purchased item is out of stock, golden members are in priority list for next quarterly magazine)
- “Website subscription Membership”- For Individuals. Get access to five articles for free per month on WindTAIWAN Magazine official website.
- “Website subscription VIP Membership”-For individuals. Annual membership fee is NT$3,000. VIP member with unlimited access to all articles on WindTAIWAN Magazine Website and eligible to download files with technical data or figures.
- “Platinum VIP Membership”- For individuals. With annual membership fee of NT$5,000, Platinum VIP members get four print magazines (published quarterly) and unlimited access to all articles to WindTAIWAN Magazine website. Platinum VIP members are eligible to download files with technical data or figures.
- “ Platinum VIP Group Membership”-For Groups. The Primary Member of the “Platinum VIP Group Membership”gets four print magazines on top of unlimited access to all articles and to apply for posting career opportunities on "WindTAIWAN" official website.
The Affiliated members have unlimited access to articles on WindTAIWAN official website and Group members are eligible to download files with technical data or figures.
- Membership Fee
- Magazine subscription Membership (Individual) – Subscribe one issue magazine (published quarterly) fee of NT$650.
- Website subscription Membership (Individual) – Register for free on WindTAIWAN official Website.
- Website subscription VIP Membership (Individual)- Register at WindTAIWAN official website with annual membership fee of NT$3,000
- Platinum VIP Membership-For Individual. Register at WindTAIWAN official website with annual membership fee of NT$5,000
- Platinum VIP Group Membership-For Group. The primary member will represent affiliated members to subscribe for membership on WindTAIWAN official website. Annual membership fee is NT$15,000.
- Membership date
- Magazine subscription Membership: Membership starts upon the date magazine order is received and mailed to the member.
- Website subscription Membership: Membership starts once registration is completed on WindTAIWAN Magazine Website (validation mail is received)
- Website subscription VIP Membership: Membership is good for 365 days once registration is completed on WindTAIWAN Magazine website, membership application admitted and annual fee is transferred.
- Platinum VIP Membership: Membership is good for 365 days once registration is completed on WindTAIWAN Magazine website, membership application admitted and annual fee is transferred.
- Platinum VIP Group Membership – The primary member will submit registration online on behalf of affiliated members. The group membership is good for 365 days once registration is completed on WindTAIWAN Magazine website, membership application admitted and annual fee is transferred
- Refund Policy
- Refund Policy for paper edition: Please inform us via email (email@example.com) 20 days before publishing month (March, June, September and December). An extra NT$200 (including processing and mailing) fee will be charged.
- Refund Policy for website members: Please inform us via email (firstname.lastname@example.org). Application sent six month prior to expiration date will receive 30% refund; 10％ refund for application sent three months prior to expiration date. Refund Application sent less than three months prior to expiration date will receive NO REFUND.
- Group membership comprises of one primary member and four affiliated members. The Primary member should be held accountable for its affiliated members. The membership terms and conditions begin upon the Primary member’s registration is reviewed and admitted. Affiliated members will not receive any notice from WindTAIWAN.
- Personal information provided by all members to WindTAIWAN Magazine is under guidance of Personal Information Protection Act. All information is confidential until WindTAIWAN acquires member’s agreement. Personal information submitted by members will only be used for the purpose of inviting you to research activities, statistics or other legal activities.
- Members should take care of their account and passwords. Members will be held responsible for any misconduct caused by misuse of account and possible damage done to the website.
- The content, which include but not limited to words, figures, films, sounds, softwares, files, website structure are under protection of the Republic of China’s Copyright Act and International Intellectual Property Law. Any violation of law could lead to legal actions.
- WindTAIWAN has rights to change membership terms & conditions which then will be announced on the website’s membership service page. Should any member disagree with changes made to membership terms & conditions please stop using the service. If member continues to use website services it means all term & conditions are agreed and followed.
- The member agrees WindTAIWAN to send newsletter, event notice or other relevant information via e-mail on irregular basis.
- Should a member request to make changes or delete membership registration information, WindTAIWAN will confirm identity of the member using personal information provided during registration. Once identity is confirmed and changes made, members will be held responsible for any consequences related to the changes.
- This membership terms and conditions is only applicable to domestic member (in Taiwan), overseas subscribers please inform sales team via email. (email@example.com)
- Members agree that other matters are handled in accordance with the laws of the Republic of China’s Internet regulations. Any litigation arising from this Agreement shall be submitted to the jurisdiction of Kaohsiung District Court in the first instance.
"WindTAIWAN Offshore Wind Power"
- The Company will provide you with relevant consumer preferences, goods, services or activities and their latest information about the industry. To effectively manage member information or conduct a survey of satisfaction and consumption statistics (hereinafter referred to as "collection purposes"), the company will collect, process, utilize or internationally transmit the personal information you have filled in the WindTAIWAN Offshore membership application or other data you provide in the future upon your consent.
- Within the abovementioned scope, the company and its affiliated partners may provide all or part of your personal data to affiliated companies or business partners of the company.
Exercise of Rights：
Members could exercise the following rights, excluding regulations of Personal Information Protection Act, via service line at 886-7-269-5179. Some services could require fees.
- Review your personal information.
- Replication of your personal information.
- To make addition or changes to your personal information.
- To ask the company to stop solicit, process, use or transmit internationally the member’s personal information.
- To delete your personal information.
- To turn down all notice of marketing activitie
If you do not agree to provide complete personal information or refuse any soliciting, processing, usage or transferring of your personal information, it may delay or cause inability to complete review process or may lead to termination of your membership application process.